AZADI.mp3 is a London based producer and singer who uses atmospheric soundscapes and densely textured visuals to explore moments of grace and failure.
Her musical education was shaped by a mixture of parental car rides soundtracked by Irani heavy-hitters Googoosh and Shajarian, and anthems by AQUA and Missy Elliott in her headphones.
AZADI.mp3 operates at the intersections of her musical and cultural backgrounds, striving to make a home for herself somewhere in the in-between.
Azadi is running Ableton lessons on Saturday afternoons at Hub Dalston.
- Software and settings tour
- Analysing music, developing ideas
- Sampling; presets, augmentation and creation
- Recording audio and processing
- Creating sound palettes
- Song structure and beat building
- Synthesis and FX
- Working with hardware
- Automation and mixing techniques
- Bouncing tracks
- Treating your home set up
- Workflow review and tips
- Preparing your work for release
- The business of music publishing
- Advice on home studio