We will guide you step by step to reach your DJ goals – whether that’s spinning at a party or headlining a club.
- Indepth discussion about your DJ goals + experience
- Introduction to pro DJ equipment
- The principals of sound and bass
- Beat matching, beats, bars and phrasing
- EQ Mixing, Drop Mixing + DJ FX
- Organising and preparing your music
- Rekordbox playlists and gridding
- Analysing and listening to music like a DJ
- Preparing a setlist + recording
- Recording a DJ mix
- Prepare your DJ mix for online
- How to practice and develop your style
- What equipment you can use at home
- How to get DJ gigs with clubs and private events
SPECIAL OFFER 25% DISCOUNT REDUCED FROM £40ph to £30ph DURING COVID (x2 HOURS PER LESSON)
*you will be able to let us know what level you want to learn at in the sign up form (beginner / intermediate / advanced)
I’m currently on the 6 week DJ Course with A.G and I’ve learned SO much and times not even up yet! A.G is an amazing tutor; patient, extremely knowledgeable and just makes the whole learning experience so fun! I can’t thank her enough for the confidence I feel now. I also love the energy in their studio. Thanks Samantha for providing a lovely space! I 10000x recommend HUB16 :D.
Great Great Great!! Seriously, Samantha taught me how to DJ using CDJ’s and USB… So professional and personal. She invested a lot of time in me, practicing helping my find my style. She really is a fabulous teacher, I feel so confident now! I formed a lovely bond with Samantha and its a nice feeling she wishes me all the best in my Dj career. Highly recommend!