Spend a day in the studio with a professional producer who will show you how to build beats, arrange tracks, sampling, develop melodies and demo how mix downs work. You’ll learn how to organise your instruments, basic sound design and how to develop your tracks in your own style. By the end of the session you will have a track arrangement ready to work on at home.
1 DAY SESSION £350
You’ll be walked through the production software in each session breaking down music production terminology and techniques. Creating a palette of sounds you can build with, our Essentials range is for those who want a thorough overview of the technical elements of production and an understanding of what it takes to produce as a career or hobby – and most importantly developing your own sound.
6 x 2 HOUR SESSIONS £550
You’ll be guided step by step through creating a body of work for release. All aspects of the creative, production & business processess are de-mystified. You’ll have several ‘ah-hah’ moments as we connect familiar sounds and effects with with the technical controls of your DAW. We’ll show you how to lay down those creative ideas and then turn them into structured, polished pieces ready to be mastered. From there we’ll and prep you for self-releasing or working with labels, including distribution and PRS, developing your artist profile and social media.
12 x 2 HOUR SESSIONS £950
- Software and settings tour
- Analysing music, developing ideas
- Sampling; presets, augmentation and creation
- Recording audio and processing
- Creating sound palettes
- Song structure and beat building
- Synthesis and FX
- Working with hardware
- Automation and mixing techniques
- Bouncing tracks
- Treating your home set up
- Workflow review and tips
- Preparing your work for release
- The business of music publishing
- Advice on home studio
- Free sample library
- Discounts on software and hardware through our partners
- Sign up using the book course button above
- We’ll contact you straight away to set up your sessions
- Tuesdays – Saturday 2-10pm available (each course lesson time is 2 hours)
- Choose from Ableton, FL STUDIO, Logic
- Learn in any genre
- Take away your own tracks at the end of your course
- No experience necessary – just love your tunes!